Terms and Conditions
General terms and conditions of the company A Few Decades Away
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet store http://www.afewdecadesaway.com .
(2) In the event of the conclusion of a contract, the contract is concluded with
A Few Decades Away
At the ostrich cross 55
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet store does not constitute a legally binding offer of contract on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet store, the following provisions shall apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Internet store.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods by clicking the "Add to Cart" Button
2) Confirmation by clicking the "Check Out" button
3) Fill in Contact Informations and checking it.
4) Pressing the "Continue Shipping" button.
5) Choosing your desired Shipping method and than hit the button "Continue to payment".
6) Optionally apply a discount code by typing in the discount code and hit the button "Apply"
7) Checking again or correction of the respective entered data.
8) Binding sending of the order by clicking the button "order with costs" or "buy".
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can, after checking his details, return to the Internet page on which the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "Back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet store : We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at http://www.afewdecadesaway.com/pages/agb. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The stated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment via PayPal, Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
§4 Retention of title
We retain title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.